Tottenham vs Brighton predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League tie at Wembley. Brighton hope to end their dismal winless run when they visit Tottenham in the Premier League. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.
- Tottenham Hotspurs having played 16 matches is at position 6 with 28 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 4 times and lost 4 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 3 times and lost 1 times in their overall 8 home games played.
- Spurs have 2 wins, one loss, and 2 draws in their last five matches::- (WWDLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-5 home win vs Stoke
- So far in this season they have scored 28 goals for (GF), conceded 14 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 14 goals.
- Brighton having played 16 matches is at position 13 with 17 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 5 times and lost 7 games.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 8 away games played.
- Brighton have three losses and two draws in their last five matches:- (L L D L D)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw at Huddersfield
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 21 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -7 goals.
- Tottenham have played Brighton just 11 times prior to this Wednesday night match. They have eight wins, a draw, and two losses to the Brighton so far.
- Their last official meeting in over ten years was a 2014 EFL Cup tie in which Spurs won 2-0 at home.
Why Tottenham Hotspurs will win
The 5-1 demolition of Stoke City in the last game will clearly instill some confidence and morale into their players who are to play against the Huddersfield side who have been far from convincing in their latest engagements.
Why Brighton will win
Spurs have occasionally struggled at home an d they seem to be awed when playing at wembley a fact that the visitors can attack and a win here.
Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brighton Prediction
The hosts playing at home and having beaten Stoke was a great moment and playing against the Seagulls side who have been shut out five times away from home in the PL already this season it gives them a momentum against Manchester city in the next weekend,
Our prediction: a home win for Tottenham.