Swansea vs Manchester City predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League clash at the Liberty Stadium. Manchester City look for yet another win in the Premier League when they visit Swansea on Wednesday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.
- Swansea having played 16 matches is at position 19 with 12 points in this 2017-18England Premier League.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost 5 times in their overall 8 home games played.
- Swans have a win, three losses, and a draw in their last five matches:- (WLLDL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 home win vs West Brom.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 18 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
- Manchester City having played16 matches is at position 1 with 46 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 15 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 8 away games played.
- Man City have four wins and a loss in their last five matches::- (WLWWW)
- Their last game played against Manchester Unitedthey WON 1-2 an away game.
So far in this season they have scored 48 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 37 goal
- In just 17 meetings so far, Manchester City have totally controlled the tie with Swansea. They have won 12 times, drawn twice, and lost just three times.
- The last 5 clashes Manchester City have won 4 and drawn 1.
- Their last match played on Feb 5, 2017: ended in a City 2-1 Swansea.
Why Swansea City Will Win
The will be playing at home with home advantage against A city side who have played many matches which might likely take a toll on them allowing the Swans to win.
Why Manchester City Will Win
The visitors would buoyed by the derby win and feel match unbeatable in this division and against Swan sea man city have been on a run of 11 straight matches without a loss.
Swansea City Vs Manchester City Prediction
The hosts are struggling to move out of the bottom of the table and against A city side unbeatable currently in this division a win is to much for them to ask but they could as well get on the score sheet
Our prediction: an away win for Manchester City.