Slavia Prague vs Astana predictions for Thursday’s Europa League match. Its all to play for as Group A’s second and third placed sides go head to head in the final round of games. Slavia sit a point and a place above Astana so a draw would be enough to see the hosts take the final qualifying spot behind Villarreal. Read on for our free betting tips and predictions.
- Slavia Prague having played 5 matches is at position 2 with 8 points in this 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League Group A.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 1 times in their overall 3 home game played.
- They have two wins 2 draws and 1 loss in their last five matches: (WLDDW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2 – 1 home win vs Ostrava in the Czech League
- So far in this tournament they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Astana having played 5 matches is at position 3 with 7 points in this 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League Group A.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times in their overall 3 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (LWWDL)
- Their last game played against Villarreal they lost 2-3 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- The pair has meet a total of 1 time with them recording a 1-1 draw for Astana on a home ground match in the first leg round 1 group matches played n 28/09/2017.
Why Slavia Prague will win
Slavia have only scored six goals so far in the group stage, but they have conceded just five which is the same amount that Villarreal have let in. A win in the last match played in the group stages, will motivate the home side to play for a win here.
Why Astana will win
Astana, on the other hand, have scored nine times and conceded seven which suggests they are more likely to push for the win. Winning in this match will see them frog leap the hosts and secure a 2nd position on the table.
Slavia Prague Vs Astana Prediction
Both teams have good scoring tendencies. S. Prague have scored in 90% of their matches in this tournament, while Astana has scored in 100% of their matches so far.
Also, Slavia Prague are also a side that play defensively. This might be what they’ll try to ensure they qualify with Villarreal from the group