Sheffield United vs Bristol City predictions for this Friday’s game in the Championship between two of the division’s surprise packages. Read on for our free betting tips and predictions.
- Sheffield United having played 20 matches is at position 4 with 37 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 1 time and lost 7 games.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times in their overall 10 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (LDLWW)
- Their last game played against Millwall they lost 3-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
- Bristol having played 20 matches is at position 3 with 37 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 7 times and lost 3 games.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 4 times and lost 1 time in their overall 10 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (WWLDW)
- Their last game played against Middlesbrough they won 2-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 32 goals for (GF), conceded 21 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 11 goals.
- Their last 5 matches played Sheffield United has won 4 games and both have drawn 0 games while Bristol wins 1 game.
- Their last match played on 14/2/2014 Sheffield United won 1-3 being an away game.
Why Sheffield United Will Win
They are fighting for their 13th win in this home ground advantageous match aiming to move to the second best ranked at the promotion place.
Why Bristol Will Win
They are battling for this away match win having in mind that they have already lost 1 away match in this season and this may be their 11th season win if they may have a luck.
Sheffield United Vs Bristol Prediction
Sheffield United have scored and conceded in all matches in past 5 games, both against top and bottom teams. Bristol City are a good scoring side, capable of netting goals, so we expect an influx of goals from both ends of the pitch
Our Prediction: Both teams to score