Olympique Marseille will host RB Salzburg as they will play as they aim the top position on the table.
- Olympique Marseille have been drawn together in Group I with Konyaspor, RB Salzburg and Vitoria Guimaraes in this UEFA Europa League 2017-2018 group stage
- Olympique Marseille having played 5 matches is at position 2 with 7 points in this 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League Group I.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home game played.
- Olympique Marseille have two wins 1 draw and 2 losses in their last five matches: (DLWLW)
- Their last game played was a 1-1 draw against Konyaspor away from home.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- RB Salzburg having played 5 matches is at position 1 with 11 points in this 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League Group I.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away game played.
- RB Salzburg have three wins and 2 draws in their last five matches: (WDWWD)
- Their last game played was a 3-0 win against Vitória Guimarães.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
- The pair has meet a total of 1 time in the first leg match play where they managed to record a 1-0 win for Olympique Marseille on a home ground match played on 28/09/2017.
Why Olympique Marseille will win
Marseille’s last appearance out in the group stages resulted in a missed opportunity to maintain the gap to group leaders and Thursday’s opposition Salzburg. A draw in their last match saw the gap created but playing on a home ground match they are optimistic to play for a win.
Why RB Salzburg will win
Salzburg themselves are on a superb unbeaten streak. They are nineteen games unbeaten which is a tremendous achievement as they find themselves top of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 5 matches played on the group table they have managed 3 wins and two draw.
Olympique Marseille Vs RB Salzburg Prediction
Things have been tightly contested for in this group between Marseille, Salburg and Konyaspor. 90% of their games end in Under 2.5, exceptions only in cases when each of them play Guimaraes. We forsee an Under 2.5 Goals in this match.