Manchester United vs Bournemouth predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League clash at Old Trafford. Manchester United look to bounce back from their weekend disappointment when they host Bournemouth in the Premier League. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.
- Manchester United having played 16 matches is at position 2 with 35 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 11 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 games.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 8 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 0 games and lost 1 game (LWWWW)
- Their last game played against Manchester City they lost 1-2 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 36 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 25 goals.
- Bournemouth having played 16 matches is at position 14 with 16 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 8 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 3 game and lost 1 games;- (DDLDW)
- Their last game played against Crystal Palace they drew 2-2, an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 15 goals for (GF), conceded 19 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
- Both teams have previously met 4 times with Manchester United record standing at 2 win and 1 loss against Bournemouth record of 1 win and 2 loss and a draw for all in their previous meetings in all competitions
- The two teams last met on 4th March this year Manchester United and it ended in a 1-1 draw.
Why Manchester United will win
Apart from loss to Manchester City, United have won five of their last six games, with only one of them having more than a two-goal margin and they will be needing to win and keep their hopes for a city slip up.
Why Bournemouth will win
The visitors are on a four-game winless run in the national championship ahead of the trip to Manchester and they can attack Uniteds low morale after defeat to Rivals City.
Manchester United vs Bournemouth Prediction
Manchester United will win this game considering their of overall form of 4 wins in the last 5 games played and they have a 57 % chances of home win against their opponents 17% away win
Our prediction: a win for Manchester United.