Impressive Sporting Braga will visit Başakşehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu to play against Istanbul Basaksehir .
- Istanbul Basaksehir having played 5 matches is at position 3 with 5 points in this 2017-18 UEFA Europa League Group C.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home games played.
- Basaksehir have one draw and four wins in their last five matches: (WWDWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 home win vs Osmanlispor.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Sporting Braga having played 5 matches is at position 1 with 10 points in this 2017-18 UEFA Europa League Group C.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 games.
- They have won 01 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away game played.
- Sporting Braga have three wins, one loss, and a draw in their last five matches:- ( WWWLD)
- They come into the game from a 3-0 home win vs Pacos De Fereira
- So far in this season they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 5 goals.
- The only fixture between the two teams happened in the first leg fixture of this game that Sporting Braga won 2-1 at home on 28th September 2017.
Why Istanbul Basaksehir will win
The hosts have everything to play for in this match with a win and good goal difference to ensure they proceed but with home ground advantage they playing knowing a loss or draw would give Ludogorets an edge over them.
Why Sporting Braga will win
Braga have form on their side having won four of their last six in all competitions, drawing once and losing once.with the Portuguese side scoring an impressive 11 times in their last 5 matches and conceding 5 only.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Sporting Braga Prediction
They are against the leaders in this group and only a win and with many goals will help their cause plus the fact that Ludogorets have to lose heavily to Hoffenheim but we think this pressure will great for them giving Braga a chance to score