The fight to move far away from the relegation zone continues as Verona welcome Genoa at stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi for the Italy Serie A match.
- Hellas Verona having played 14 matches is at position 19 with 9 points in this 2017-18 Italy Serie A.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 3 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 5 times in their overall 7 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 games, drawn 0 games and lost 4 games (WLLLL).
- Their last game played against Sassuolo they won 0-2 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 29 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -17 goals.
- Genoa having played 14 matches is at position 17 with 10 points in this 2017-18 Italy Serie A.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 4 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times in their overall 7 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 games and lost 3 games (DWLLL)
- Their last game played Roma they drew 1-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 20 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -8 goals.
- Hellas Verona Vs Genoa Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 19 times and drew 9 times while Hellas Verona wins 4 times and Genoa wins 3 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Hellas Verona has won 1 games and both have drawn 2 games while Genoa wins 2 game.
- Their last match played on 24/1/2016 Genoa drew 1-1 being a home game.
Why Hellas Verona Will Win
They are fighting for their 3rd season win in this home ground advantageous match aiming to move out from the bottom 2nd lat position and out from the relegation zone.
Why Genoa Will Win
They are battling for this away match win having in mind that they have lost 3 away matches this season and this may be their 3rd season win if they may have a luck.
LAST 5 MATCHES ANALYSIS
In the last 5 games, Hellas Verona has played three top half teams – Real Bologna (at home which they lost 2 – 3), Inter (away which they lost 1 – 2 ), and Atalanta ( away which they lost 3-0). They have met two bottom half teams- Sassuolo (Away, which they won 0 – 2) and Caglairi (away which they lost 2 – 1).
They have met two bottom half teams (crotone, which they won away 0-1), and SPAL (away which they lost 1-0)
Hellas Verona, though performing very poorly have not been short of goals, as they have scored against both top teams and bottom teams. Genoa are not so lucky with goals, as most of their games have ended Under 2.5, especially against bottom teams.
HOME WIN OR DRAW FOR GIRONA FC.