The fight to move far away from the relegation zone continues for Alaves as they go to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi at Girona for the spain Primera Division match
- Girona FC having played 13 matches is at position 10 with 17 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 5 times and lost 4 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times in their overall 7 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games (DDWWW).
- Their last game played against Real Betis they drew 2-2 an away game.
So far in this season they have scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 19 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Deportivo Alaves having played 13 matches is at position 20 with 6 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 11 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 5 times in their overall 6 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 games and lost 4 games (LLWLL)
- Their last game played against Eibar they lost 1-2 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 22 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -15 goals.Girona Vs Deportivo Alaves Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 9 times and drew 3 times while Girona FC wins 3 times and Deportivo Alaves wins 3 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Girona FC has won 2 games and both have draw 2 games while Deportivo Alaves wins 1 game.
- Their last match played on 16/4/2016 Girona FC won 1-0 being a home game.
Why Girona Will Win
They are fighting for the 5th season win in this home ground advantageous match aiming to climb on top of the table ranking and move far away from the relegation zone.
Why Deportivo Alaves Will Win
They are battling for this away match win having in mind that they have lost 5 away matches this season and this may be their 3rd season win if they may have a luck.
LAST 5 MATCHES ANALYSIS
In the last 5 games, Girona has played two top half teams – Real Sociedad (at home) and Real Madrid (at home) and they won. They have met three bottom half teams- Betis (Away, which ended a draw), Levante (away which they won) and Dep. la Coruna (away which they won).
Alaves, has played two top half teams – Getafe (away which they lost 4-1), and Valencia (at home which they lost). They have met 3 bottom half teams (Eibar, which they lost away), Betis (away which they lost) and Espanyol (at home which they won.)
Girona is a very tough team for top teams to win at home. Alaves, the worst team so far in spain will not be able to compete. However, Alaves always score against bottom half teams so we might see both teams score.
HOME WIN FOR GIRONA FC.