You would be amazed to know which players have scored penalties with both feet, which goalkeeper has five assists or which player has nearly as many Premier League medals as appearances.
With a little help from our pals at Opta, we have compiled a list these brilliantly bizarre Premier League facts.
1. Two players have scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins.
2. Ryan Giggs has been substituted more times than any other player (134).
3. Mario Balotelli’s only assist in the Premier League was for Sergio Aguero’s title-winning goal vs QPR.
4. Wayne Rooney, Gareth Bale and Kevin Davies are the only players to score, assist and score an own goal in a single Premier League game.
5. Bale is the one of the three above to also get a yellow card in the same game.
6. Man United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which they have been ahead at half-time.
7. Alan Shearer has missed the most Premier League penalties (11). In fairness, he’s also scored the most (56).
8. 2015/16 was the first time West Ham had recorded a positive goal difference in a top-flight season since 1985/86.
9. Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson has scored, assisted and won a penalty in the Premier League. He also has more Premier League assists than any other keeper (five).
10. James Milner has scored in 47 different Premier League games – and hasn’t lost any of them (a record).
11. Only three players born after the Premier League began (August 1992) have scored Premier League hat-tricks: Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku.
12. The only person born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick is Gordan Strachan.
13. David (x14) & James (x11) were the most common first names in the Premier League in 2010/11 – yet it was the first season in which David James did not appear.
14. Newcastle United won 34 points from losing positions in 2001/02; the most by a team in a single Premier League season. It was also the same number of points that they won in total when relegated seven years later.
15. In 2014/15, George Boyd became the fourth player to play for two relegated teams in the same Premier League campaign (others were Mark Robins in 94/95, Steve Kabba in 06/07 and David Nugent in 09/10).
16. In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days).
17. Cesar Azpilicueta (2016/17), Wes Morgan (2015/16), John Terry (2014/15) and Gary Pallister (1992/93) are the only outfield players to play every minute of the season for a Premier League title-winning side.
18. Peter Crouch has scored more headed goals (50) than 16 of the teams who have played in the Premier League.
19. Nuri Sahin (formerly at Liverpool) has played the most Premier League games of any player to be substituted off in all of their PL appearances (7).
21. Terry Connor (former Wolves boss) is the only manager to take charge of more than 10 Premier League games and not win a single one.
22. In 2016/17, Hull became only the third team to be top of the Premier League and be relegated in the same season (after Charlton in 1998/99 and Bolton in 2011/12).
23. Only two players have ever scored a hat-trick of headers in a Premier League match: Duncan Ferguson for Everton (vs Bolton in December 1997) and Salomon Rondon for West Brom (vs Swansea in December 2016).