The Denmark league just kicked off during the weekend. Copenhagen, 2016 and 2017 champions who managed to clinch 4th last season will kickstart their campaign this season facing Horsens, who finished 6th last season.
LAST 10 GAMES ANALYSIS
- PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES – looked better for copenhagen. They won their last match against top russian club CSKA Moscow (1-4). Horsens played familiar danish clubs and didn’t win any of the two fixtures, losing (2-0) to Esbjerg and (1-4) to Vendsyssel respectively.
- Against Brondby (1st Position) – Last season, Copenhagen held Brondby to a draw (1-1) at home. Horsens were also able to come back from a half time loss and draw the match against the top side (2-2) at home.
- Against Midtjylland (2nd Postion) – Copenhagen were beaten (0-2) at home. Horsens were also beaten (0-1) away from home.
- Last Match – Copenhagen, having qualified for Europa, won their qualification match against Finnish side Kups, last week. Horsens have only managed to score a goal in their pre season friendlies. The lost all the matches.
HEAD TO HEAD
- LAST 5 MATCHES – Copenhagen has won 3 of the last 5 encounters. Horsens have not won copenhagen so far, but they have managed to score on 4 occasions in last 5 encounters.
- LAST MATCH – Copenhagen won (4-1) at home.
WHY WILL COPENHAGEN WIN
Copenhagen are the stronger They have also kicked off their campaign with a good win against Kups, an inform finnish side. Head to head they are stronger. They will want to start their campaign with a win here too.
WHY WILL HORSENS WIN
They have improved when facing this side, as they have scored in the last four meetings.
FINAL PREDICTION – HOME WIN, OVER 2.5 GOALS.