4th placed team Breidablik (with 19 points) faces off 10th placed team Fjolnir (with 12 points) in the Persideild Iceland League
LAST 10 GAMES ANALYSIS.
- Against Stjarnan (1st position ) – Breidablik lost narrowly (0-1) at home. Fjolnir lost fatally (6-0) away from home.
- Against Valur (2nd position team ) – Breidablik lost (2-1) away from home, as they were initially leading at half time. Fjolnir lost (0-2) at home. they lost in both halfs.
- Against Vikingur (5th Position) – Breidablik played draw (0-0) at home. Fjolnir upset Vikingur (0-2) away from home. They won both halfs.
- Against Grindavik (6th position) – Breidablik won ((0-2) away from home. Fjolnir lost (0-1) at home.
- Against KR (8th position) – Breidablik played a draw (1-1) away from home. Fjolnir also played a draw (1-1) at home.
HEAD TO HEAD.
LAST 5 MATCHES – Breidablik leads having won 3 out of 5. Fjolnir has won 2.
LAST MATCH – Breidablik won at home (2-1). They played draw at half time.
WHY BREIDABLIK WIN WOULD WIN.
Breidablik are statistically the stronger side here. They have played well against the tougher top teams. At home they are even solid, narrowly loosing just one game, which was against top side Stjarnan
WHY WOULD FJOLNIR WIN WIN
Fjolnir would want to win this match to move up top 7. Head to head, they have won this fixture before in same location. Also they have been a very tough side to beat away from home.
FINAL PREDICITON – This looks like a Home Win Match. We might not see much goals too. Say (2-0)