Birmingham Welcome Wolverhampton to St. Andrews Stadium for tonight’s game as they struggle to move away from relegation.
- Birmingham having played 19 matches is at matches is at position 21 with 16 points in this 2017 – 2018 England Championship.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 11 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times in their overall 9 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1, drawn 1 games, and lost 3 games (DLWLL)
- Their last game against Sheffield United they drew 1 – 1 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 10 goals for (GF), conceded 28 goals against (GA) and have a goal difference of -18 goals.
- WOLVERHAMPTON having played 19 matches is at position 1 with 44 points in this 2017 – 2018 England Championship
- They have won 14 times, drawn 2 times and lost thrice.
- They have won 6 times, drawn once and lost 2 times in their 9 away games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games drawn and lost no game.(WWWWW)
- Their last game played against Bolton Wanderers they won 5 – 1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 40 goals for and conceeded 17 goals against and have remained with a goal difference of 23 goals.
- HEAD TO HEAD
- Their last 5 matches Birmingham has won 2 games and both have drawn 1 game while Wolverhampton wins 2 games.
- Their played on 24/2/2017 Birmingham won 1-2 being an away game.
Why Will Birmingham Will Win
They are fighting for their 5th win in this home ground advantageous match aiming to move far away from relegation zone.
Why Wolverhampton Will Win
They are battling for this away match win having in mind that they have already lost 2 away matches in this season and this may be their 15th season win.
LAST 5 MATCHES ANALYSIS
Birmingham played 3 matches against top half teams and won none. Wolves have played 4 matches against bottom half teams in their last 5 games and have won all.
OUR PREDICTION – A win for Wolverhampton.