- Arsenal having played 5 matches is at position 1 with 10 points in this 2017-18 UEFA Europa League Group H.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home games played.
- Arsenal have two losses and 3 wins in their last five matches: (LWWLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-3 home loss vs Manchester United.
- So far in this season they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
- BATE Borisov having played 4 matches is at position 4 with 5 points in this 2017-18 UEFA Europa League Group H.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 times in their overall 2 away game played.
- BATE have three wins and 2 draws in their last five matches:- (DDWDW)
- They come into the game from a 3-3 draw away vs Gorodeya.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
- The only fixture between the two teams happened in the first leg fixture of this game that BATE Borisov lost 2-4 at home on 28th September 2017.
Why Arsenal will win
The hosts have already qualified for the next round of this competition and they will play well having won and scored 4 goals past he same opposition when they last met.
Why Bate Borisov will win
As evidenced when the they played against United Arsenal create a lot of chances but they do not convert and this coupled with Arsenal being already qualified and willing use to use third string squad will give BATE a chance to beat them.
Arsenal vs BATE Borisov Prediction
The hosts have already qualify for next round but Wenger knows the importance of winning this match and to bring back morale to the lads after a bad outing against Manchester United a match they controlled all the way but ended up losing,